Toaster catches fire | dawlish-today.co.uk

Share Dawlish.Me.Uk

FIRE crews were alerted when a toaster caught fire at a property in Buckfastleigh this morning.

The alarm was raised just after 9am to the address where the kitchen was full of smoke.

Crews from Ashburton and Ivybridge were sent to the property where they discovered a toaster was on fire.

Two firefighters wore sets of breathing gear and used a hose reel jet to tackle the fire.

A thermal imaging camera was used as well as a smoke clearance fan to remove the smoke.

The toaster was also taken outside.

The cause was accidental.



Source link

Leave a Reply

New Report

Close